- Bowl Logos
- Bowl History
- Media Guide
- Media Library
- Media Schedule & Info
- Press Releases
- Press Quotes
Media / press releases
The Valero Alamo Bowl continues to partner with Ticketmaster to bring Option Ticket Holders the opportunity to upgrade or relocate their tickets online from the comfort of your home or office. Option Ticket Holders that request upgrades will receive an email providing their priority date/time along with upgrade/relocation instructions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a priority time.
- Lower level sideline seats will have limited to no availability.
- You will be assigned a priority time to view available inventory based on the year you began purchasing Valero Alamo Bowl tickets (i.e. 1993 buyers, then 1994 and so on).
- You will have access to the available inventory beginning on your priority day/time. The site is available to you anytime after your appointment time begins. It is recommended to view available inventory at the beginning of your priority time as the upgrade/relocation process is on a first come, first served basis.
- The inventory available for upgrades/relocations is based on non renewals from the past year. As accounts move seat locations, other seats will become available for the next customers to view. Based on historical renewal rates of over 96%, sideline seats between the 20 yard lines will have limited availability.
- If you choose to upgrade to a higher ticket price level you will need to pay the difference (the system will prompt you for payment).
- Blocks of seats can be upgraded/relocated together or separated based on availability (i.e. a block of 6 can be moved as 6, or blocks of 4 and 2) but all seats must be upgraded.
- Once you complete the upgrade process, you relinquish the rights to your previous seat locations.
- The Big 12 bench is permanently located on the West side of the Alamodome.
- The Pac-12 bench is permanently located on the East side of the Alamodome.
- A $3.00 per seat Ticketmaster administrative fee will be charged at the completion of the transaction.
- If you want to purchase additional seats or downgrade your current seats, please call our ticket office at (210) 704-6666 for assistance.